Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Last Day of Laziness

So, I got over whatever it was, and then I just became lazy about getting back on the diet.  And it was pure laziness.  I mean, when I started the diet, I had a good excuse, "This might be the last time I can ever eat ___________!"  And, yes, there are some things I probably won't eat again.  But during this time, those aren't the things I've been eating.  I haven't been lazy about the things that I know cause me problems; I've been lazy about the things I haven't tested.  And, quite frankly, most of the things I'd miss if I could never eat them again, I have already tested.

So, tomorrow I'm back to the diet.  Why tomorrow and not today?  Because I've had pasta sauce in the slow cooker for 3 days now, and neither gluten nor tomatoes have really been tested.  (Tomato day was the day I almost puked all night and decided it was the flu as I have never reacted to tomatoes like that before and eat plenty of them.  So, they'll be re-tested.)

Back to the grind...*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment