Many moons ago, I started this blog with the intention of tracking my elimination diet and to help other people find recipes that they could actually eat (instead of a long list of things they couldn't). Early in that journey, I found out that eggs (at least chicken ones) were pretty much destroying my life, and I stopped the diet without searching for other allergens. Now I'm at a different point in my life, and I felt it would be good to start keeping a journal of just some things that go on. So, with a new link and a new name and some lingering old posts, I present my life.
It is not a private blog exactly because I didn't want to require people to get a Google account; so some details will be left out or left vague. But those of you who know me are completely welcome to message me for more info/photos, and everyone can leave comments!
No comments:
Post a Comment